Lacey Nutty Sugar Tuiles
Published: November 7th, 2019 | Last Updated: July 24th, 2021
Add character to your dessert and give it a crispy, sweet and nutty edge with this dynamic decoration.
- 280g Roasted Hazelnut meal
- 85g Water
- 115g Caster Sugar
- Start making a syrup by pouring the water into a saucepan
- Add the caster sugar
- Bring the mixture to a boil
- Remove from heat as soon as the sugar is completely melted
- Mix the syrup and the hazelnut meal
- Spread the mixture between two sheets of baking paper and roll it out as thinly as possible
- Freeze for 3-4 hours at minimum
- Peel off the top baking sheet carefully and place into oven at 150°C for about 15 minutes or until just getting dark brown
- Leave to cool completely
- Break into pieces and garnish your dessert
Get the latest recipes and insights!
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest dessert recipes, tips and advice.