Ruby Chocolate Bounty Bites
Published: November 7th, 2019 | Last Updated: July 24th, 2021
This is a fun and easy ruby chocolate recipe which does not require flame or oven and only uses 3 ingredients. Send this to a friend who loves Bounty chocolate bars or make them yourself! A little bit of grated coconut sprinkled on top adds a nice touch of class for entertaining guests. Best stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- 200g Dessicated coconut (leave a small portion to garnish)
- 200g Sweet condensed milk
- 150g Tempered ruby chocolate
- Mix dessicated coconut and condensed milk well
- Pour onto lined tray
- Mould to desired shape
- Press coconut mixture into a compact and even shape
- Rest in fridge overnight
- Unmould coconut slab
- Slice into desired sizes
- Separate coconut pieces
- Press the edges gently to clean up the shape of the coconut
- Enrobe coconut in ruby chocolate and tap excess chocolate off
- Tip: Work quickly as the ruby chocolate will start to set. The thicker the chocolate, the harder it is to use. If the chocolate becomes too thick, re-temper the chocolate.
- Place onto a lined surface
- Sprinkle dessicated coconut onto one corner to garnish
Get the latest recipes and insights!
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest dessert recipes, tips and advice.