Ruby Hazelnut Gianduja
Easy two-ingredient ruby chocolate gianduja
Published: November 7th, 2019 | Last Updated: July 24th, 2021
Intense berry hazelnut taste in a soft and creamy velvet block - a guilty pleasure you never knew you needed. This recipe is so easy and creates a silky, melty texture. Best stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- 200g Pure hazelnut paste
- 300g Tempered ruby chocolate
(40% - 60% ratio)
- Combine hazelnut paste and ruby chocolate well
- Pour into lined tin
- Even out the gianduja mixture with spatula
- Tap the tin onto the kitchen bench to remove any air pockets
- Set in fridge for 2 hours
- Cut gianduja to desired slices
Get the latest recipes and insights!
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest dessert recipes, tips and advice.